Thursday, July 16, 2009

definitely, maybe, i'm not sure?

no.111 Definitely, Maybe

I've got (what should prove) to be an outstanding film that I loaded into my DVD tray about ninety minutes ago. In the time that I grabbed a drink and walked back to the couch, I couldn't help it, there are just some films that you have to watch, no matter how bad, no matter how sappy, no matter how embarrassed you are to report it in your blog. Is it so horrible that Ryan Reynolds is easy on the eyes?

It's just a really cute story of love won, lost and won again, all through the eyes of a seven year old, or at least, as told to her and her repulsion of her father's smoking, drinking and slutty ways. (Threesome is a game, you say?)

What a horrible life I lead. Nothing better to do than sit in the a/c and watch movies all night ;*(

No comments: