Friday, February 13, 2009

welcome to the dollhouse

Joss Whedon's new show on Fox - Dollhouse. I was so excited when I first heard about the show...then kinda let down when I heard that there was a "reboot" before it had even aired.

The show has promise, with a mythos that will carry it through Eliza Dushku's personality changes. The cast has the strangest names - but I assume it comes with the very strong facial features and cultural slants. Pilots are rarely so striking that you're absolutely sold, but I'll definitely watch it. Not every pilot can be like LOST. I'm just really bummed that I fell so behind on Fringe. I'd catch up online, but it's still so damn cold outside, my office is like a fridge. I may just have to wait for the spring thaw or the DVD release, which ever is warmer!

Until then, my DVR will dig Friday nights at the Dollhouse. On a side note, Olivia Williams looks like she's gotten some work done - her face does not look naturally aged, which is a shame. I think that she probably wore her years well. I'll have to check out some photos..

No comments: