Sunday, February 8, 2009

swimming in xpn

I haven't been posting about music...I've been swimming in XPN, literally. I'm so freaked out by the stories of two friends losing their Maxtors, that I've kept it unplugged unless I really need to access it. That means when I'm jumping in the shower, sitting here doing work, I don't want to wait for my drive to register - it's easier to listen to the regular XPN stream..and lately, the Y Rock stream. Yeah, for someone in the industry, it's pathetic that I'm not listening to anything terribly interesting, but I get the great content from an amazing station. I don't need to buy a full album unless I'm sold on an artist, and I get such a cross section that keeps me interested.

Viva public radio! (Screw Coldplay, they're gonna win every category!)
Make your pledge and listen here!

No comments: