Monday, January 26, 2009

juno

no. 19 Juno

I own this DVD, so there should be no reason to choose to watch it on HBO when there's something else new to experience, but I needed enough time to take all my meds (these antibiotics are killing me!) and it just started after Big Love last night. Again, proving the point that Diablo Cody should be my best friend. I've said it before, say it again, love that Jason Bateman is getting a second go-round in Hollywood. I mean he's always been "working", but not like anyone saw those bits on tv shows. I miss he and Michael Cera together - what is to become of the Arrested Development movie? For all that Ellen Page scared the shit out of me in Hardy Candy, she's down right adorable and whip smart. We share a bday, so that smart thing goes with the territory ;)

For the record, I've been digging the Moldy Peaches for years. "Who's Got the Crack?" is one of my favorite all times.

No comments: