Thursday, January 22, 2009

dead man

no. 13 Dead Man Walking

Wow, that's a great no. 13, eh? Another film I have no idea why I've never watched. It is damn near perfect...well, other than that fact that they just didn't do the accents and there is NO way white trash from Slidell had never eaten shrimp until his death meal. That boy had to have some white shrimp boots in his family.

I don't post anything unless I've seen it in its entirety. Like Bull Durham. It is my favorite movie of all time, I watched about twenty minutes of it last night, which totally set up both Susan Sarandon and Tim Robbins. The juxtaposition of "would you rather I be making love to you using his name" and her talking to the parents of the raped and murdered girl certainly got my attention. Some may say her best assets are her tits, which are amazing, but her eyes kill me every time. Everybody knows that Sean Penn could be six feet under and call in an Oscar performance, although, he really rocked that pomp. Is it good enough that I just really like Tim for being able to pull off Nuke, be a true activist and he can write?

And Jack Black gets his movie break!

No comments: