Sunday, November 23, 2008

robin lays an egg...

Again, Jimmy Smits is amazing on Dexter. Then again, as always, Michael C. Hall is amazing, even if his face leans toward the hairy end of the simian line every once in a while. Last week, I described Miguel as Robin to Dex's Batman. Pow! Wham! Look the fuck out, Miguel is playing a game he can't win. Only three episodes left and I'm biting my nails! We know what must happen, it does every season. Dex takes down his foe (or his psycho girlfriend blows them up). Either way, I can't wait to see how Miguel bites the dust. The worst part, past actions and logic proceed, I won't be seeing Jimmy Smits in Miami anymore ;(

Next week's promo shows Dex cool as a cucumber as Miguel blows hard. Some good stuff on my tv next weekend. Although, I'd really like makeup to do something about those black eyes!

No comments: