Tuesday, November 4, 2008

i hate mice

Mice are not cute, they are mean, mean little creatures.

I came home from working a long hard conference to find mice shit and piss in my bed, in between the mattresses, in the pillow cases, all over the throw rugs - then on the couch (I'm so happy I have a slip cover and there was no pee) and in my reading chair. They never touched the spare room, so I have a place to sleep. I spent about $75 at the laundromat and a good four hours. I've gone to every bedding place, Macy's, etc looking for new feather pillows because I can't disinfect them. I just bought FOUR new $100 pillows online. My renters' insurance doesn't cover all this, my landlord better come through with their promise.

My bed is my sanctuary. If I don't sleep properly and enough, I get crazy. I'm not talking fun crazy, I'm talking hallucinating crazy. Not fun at all. I spend ALOT of money on really good bedding because sleep is the most important thing I can do for myself.

I hate mice. I might go on a shopping killing spree with all the cute holiday mice items out there. The only good mouse is a dead one.

No comments: