Saturday, November 15, 2008

camelot blahs

I walked away from the TV after watching The Ideal Husband to grab something from the kitchen to return to First Knight already having started. Granted, I would not have planned on watching this, but seeing as it had the spectacularly aging Sean Connery and I'm always interested on another take of Camelot, I had nothing better than to sit and watch.

It was horrid, at least it made me laugh! The fact that millions of American women flocked to their local movieplex to watch Richard Gere with wretched hair portray Lancelot without an English accent (one less atrocity to sit through) gets me everytime. Julia Ormond followed up with another role going from one man to another in a household.

Although, Connery's Arthur had a great line, "I take the good with the bad; I can't love people in slices."

No comments: