Saturday, March 14, 2009

misuse of john hawkes

If you've been watching Eastbound & Down, I know you are laughing your ass off at Danny McBride. He's got the white trash swagger down to his snake skin boots and black wranglers.

What I'm pissed about is John Hawkes. He is an amazing character actor and he's playing a fucking zombie on this show. Not zombie as is eating brains, but just hollow. Anyone could be standing in, so what I ask, is why does he need this paycheck? Is it that he owes HBO after his amazing turn on Deadwood so he's just cashing the check? I know someone needs to play the straight man to McBride's outlandish overgrown childishness. But it's such a waste of his talent...sad.

Although, I'm gonna keep watching to see the retard crew rock so.central fla like no one else. I mean, what other show has the audacity to show a man plugging himself with juice rockin a thong?

No comments: