Friday, March 13, 2009

love hurts

I'm really behind on all my shows, have only watched one movie in the past two weeks. Between work and extra curriculars, man! :)

Catching up on Big Love. As always, whoa. Kathy's death by ponytail was awful. There are very few things that leave me holding my hand over my mouth and my eyes bulging. I must have sat like that for 3-4min. Really horrible death, the poor girl.

I really can't wait to see where this Nikki stuff goes. It's bad enough she's "cheated" on the family, even better that the DA confronted them all in the street like he did. Nikki really sinks to an all time low, if that's possible. She really should be scared, with all the paths that lie in front of her. She's always looking to please the people around her, but her methods are so backwards and actions really 100% self centered. The fact that Daddy-o called turned on her, yet again, I loved the whole, "your hands voted on the stairwell," bit.

There is always a showdown around the corner. Whether it be Bill against someone at Juniper Creek, his brother in law, the Greens - OMG, how much did you LOVE the fact that the dyke in a suit is the baby of the Grant family! Selma having to put on a prairie dress and giving up the rights as the only wife of Hollis was awesome, although not as awesome as Kathy stabbing her with a pitchfork, then it being turned on the hog.

What I'm really looking forward to is the new alliance between Nikki and Alby. It first appeared like there was going to be a face off, her confronting him about the letter, but then, she walks right into the Big House, Alby welcoming her with open arms.

Family - poor Don tries like hell to get his family back together, Barb struggles with Sarah. Will Nikki stay away for long?

Oh, did I mention that the Greens are back! ha! I'm ready for some ruthless killing. The belt strangle hold was classic!

No comments: