Wednesday, March 25, 2009

made maid

no. 39 Made Of Honor

I think I've got some raw ends lately, I'm getting a little too emotional from my daily media feeds. What's next, I cry tonight over Sayid's possible torture? UGH!

Patrick Dempsey is so charming - really, what happened between Can't Buy Me Love and his recent streak of luck? It was the same kid on the lawnmower, only this time, he's rich, good looking and has all the great friends. Still the same open heart. He should just keep doing silly little chic-flicks. You know he'll rake in the dough.

But really, it was a silly little chic flick. It was an On Demand title and I truly thought I was gonna take a nap. Then it snuck up on me. I hate being the best friend. I've always been the best friend because my girls were always so gorgeous, I was just the smart funny girl, no boys really pay attention to us, until it's way too late.

No comments: