Monday, March 23, 2009

fill-my monday tv night!

I was right, I really do like Castle. It's not witty banter, the fact that the story moves as almost as fast as I think (which is feat in and of its self) although those are close #2. #1 Even as a mystery writer who thinks about the most horrible death details, he has to look away every time. He's always thinking about how this could effect him as a father. His daughter is the most important thing in his life. He is human, not another Hollywood knock off.

Another really good human trait - something happened to him. He called the whole, "you had money but you're a cop because something happened," and I think it's going to turn on him. He's the son of a theatre actress, maybe she had some money, he had multiple nannies, but the look on his face? Something made him into a mystery writer and it wasn't just the soap operas the nanny made him watch.

Monday's already a long night of tv. Do yourself a favor and DVR it. If you don't like it, drinks are on me.

Oh, did I fail to mention just how damn cute Nathan Fillion is? And charming? He can sing? Oh, he IS Canadian. He's got to have one flaw, eh? Sooner or later he'll go back to the Joss-iverse.

No comments: