Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I'M Definately Bored

Yeah, I know all this six degrees of separation shit I do here is mind boggling. Granted, I've got an insane memory, especially when it comes to films, actors, directors, musicians, producers, etc, but this girl's best friend is the internet...and especially little gems like imdb.com. Helps keep me on my toes. Any time I think I remember an actor from another film - voila! the answer is at my fingertips. It also makes me look really smart, not that I need any help in that department.

I was at my friend Erin's the other week, talking to her brother about 300 (whoa, just keep stringing these thoughts along). He hadn't seen the film but knew about the intense workouts the cast went through. I explained to him that it was like having a hard on for two hours, of course, I'm referring to all the testosterone pumping through my veins, via the screen! :) Needless to say, I think the glaze came over his face as I started talking about the color saturation and how Zach Snyder brought Frank Miller's graphic novel to life and the casting of...he just was lost. I have that effect on people, it's really a gift.

No comments: