Tuesday, June 23, 2009

nanny? annie?

no. 85 The Nanny Diaries

I'm almost embarrassed to say that I read this in a bookless state. It was the summer, I had to put paper in my hands and I was staying with Wendy. This was her standard summer fare. No, I like me some Ulysses over the summer (it is sitting beside my old Palm with a dictionary card ready to start. I hope it will help with the really obscure references!)

Scarlett Johansson has done a wide array of films, she hasn't held back, she's done art, she's done Woody twice, fluffy fare. I gotta admire that she always seems to be working, she appears to be very smart (certainly makes sure that comes across in interviews) and she's married to ultra hottie Ryan Reynolds. Who the hell has time for all that? And the most amazing lips and tits this side of Canada?

Wasn't much to say about the film, obviously ;) Although, Laura Linney looked STUNNING. And I really did dig the whole museum theme...

No comments: