Monday, July 5, 2010

mad men marathon

Normally, I'd walk away from the tv for 20 min, after I've hit the pause button on the DVR, make dinner or clean the kitchen, then come back and zoom through a tv show. I haven't really done that with the Mad Men Marathon right now - a bit of work to catch up on, dad calls, blah, blah... After seeing a FB update about said activity made me delight in reposting this blog from November.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009
mad for men?

I didn't blog about Mad Men at all over the past three months, I'd be kidding myself if I thought I could do Season Three any justice, so I'm not going to try.

Go Joanie, you're back.
Betty, your Main Line brat act is going to crumble like a toll house cookie.
Sally has been used perfectly to sit in as the audience - I liken her to Hurley.
Peggy needs to stop fucking Duck.

Men? I want to see you all grow up in Season Four. Catch up to the ladies.

No comments: