Monday, July 5, 2010

vader can't fight anakin!

I'm going to remember films that somehow didn't make the log, which means I either watched them in a drug haze (always my favorite) or I was out of town.

Corbin's Xmas present was the prequels set. We watched one a day, curled up on the couch together. I think there were more questions about who was who and why and how than actually watching the films. Corbin has grown up a different generation of Star Wars fans - he knows the first three and loves the Clone Wars on Cartoon Network. This has posed a very delicate balance with the whole Vader fighting Anakin debate. I couldn't tell him the truth, he had to watch it. SOOOOO, for his birthday at the end of January, we spent another three days on the couch, many more questions this time around, as he knew very few of the characters. Chris and Dana mock me for my continued interest and love of Star Wars, but they kept creeping in, finding themselves stuck in time, unable to move due to the power of a scene. Each time, I called them on it and they tried to argue that they were just walking by, but Corbin and I know...

169. Star Wars
170. Empire Strikes Back
171. Return of the Jedi

Their holiday card says is all...

No comments: