Wednesday, May 20, 2009

lost in LOST

For those loyal readers, I've let you down. I never posted anything on the last three hours of LOST. I guess I had so much written, so many ideas, I didn't dare posting them without really looking fanatical. LOL!

I've just been so behind on everything, the last thing I've had time to do is keep up my silly little list, in fact, it's just been a list with drivel, nothing of substance written within. I spoke to a Family to Family group today about recovery and a woman asked me, "How do you fill your days?" I almost vomited on her. Granted, I can't take the stress of a real job, I'd crack after the first 80 hours. Hell, the grand stress produced by my two little jobs is more than enough to want me to look into a second day of therapy per week. How was I supposed to tell her that I have so much on my plate, I never ever am able to have a to do list that's completed?

Today's rabbit proofing didn't go as well as planned, I didn't get quite half way there, and at that, this rabbit fence has seen better days, actually, better years. I just hope that it's finished tomorrow and that I finish cleaning everything up before the holiday. The pee filled yogurt cups will have to come in Round Three, I'm not sure about the logistics of that task. Do I pee in something upstairs, then find a good watertight container to carry through the house and out back or do I just rig something on the back porch and pop a squat once a day? I'm not sure I can convince the old man and his gardening pal to pee in the cups for me, in fact, I'm hoping that he doesn't freak out and realize I'm just using a little ingenuity and human scent to ward off the groundhogs. What if it doesn't work and they still get in and eat everything I've worked on for the past three months? Hell, that's just been getting the damn things to grow, the real work is in the sun for the next three months.

Oh hell, I can't imagine all the books I have to read this summer, movies to catch up on. This will just be a list to keep it up. Have I mentioned that the only thing I seem to be listening to is the new Bell X-1 album? When I'm not listening to it, I'm singing it. I gotta get a radio out by the barn.

No comments: