Sunday, September 20, 2009

sucked, sucked, sucked

no. 136 Toi et Moi

Cute little french ditty.

no. 137 Ghost Town

As usual, I don't like Tea Leoni. Ricky Gervais tried to make this movie funny, but he couldn't. I could do without seeing Greg Kinnear play another self absorbed asshole, has he gotten type casted or is that who he truly is, not acting at all?

no.138 The Mummy - Dragon Emperor

I can see why Rachel Weiss wouldn't sign on for this third Mummy movie. I hope Brendan Frasier made a pretty penny.

no. 139 Virgin Territory

As much as I love to look at Hayden Christensen, I can see why this went straight to video. Try reading the DeCameron, it's a much sexier read than this mockery. They totally tried to pull the Baz Luhrmann approach, but failed miserably with their musical choices. Can we please get Tim Roth some good scripts?

No comments: