Tuesday, April 14, 2009

baby fey

no. 46 Baby Mama

Everyone is all about Tina Fey...I haven't watched SNL for over 15 years, so I didn't get on her ship when she was on. I'm not a 30 Rock viewer, which I know I will be promptly stoned by anyone who reads this (no one does, so I think I'm fine.) The girl has great timing, she and Amy Poehler are hysterical together. Somehow I missed that Greg Kinnear was in the movie - he didn't get a big billing, but loved his corporate lawyer turned local smoothie maker. Steve Martin's new age bullshit was meant to be funny, I just thought it wasn't, period.

Good to see Phila get a good movie! Although, most people might think the snow, then no snow, then xmas might have been a production slip, but those who live in PA know the fucking weather blows.

No comments: