Wednesday, April 29, 2009

forever young

no. 60 Forever Young

Forgive me, it was 1:15, I turned something on to fall asleep to, how did I know I'd want to make it through the film?

It's not hard to see why women went crazy for Mel Gibson for so many years. He really is good looking, I guess I was just young and too into guys wearing sloppy clothes and unwashed hair. Elijah Wood steals this film, I guess this would have been his first big vehicle before The Good Son, which is the first real film I remember him in. Acting is a natural gift, handed to the gods to an infant. He's so expressive - haven't seen him in anything of late...

Mel Gibson on the aging process. It's been almost twenty years and I'll tell you, he looks a hell of a lot better than what they assumed he'd look like. I caught him on Jimmy Kimmel a bit ago and he is still one hell fire. Loved the handlebar moustache. Can you believe he's worth a BILLION? Couldn't he have kept it in his pants?

No comments: