Thursday, November 12, 2009

secret diary

Yes, the concept of the eight episode season is both love and hate...but love today. I hadn't realised that somehow I forgot to watch Season Two of Secret Diary of a Call Girl - I mean, how did I just forget? Well, thanks to On Demand and 20 minute episodes, I managed to watch all of Season Two (I HAD watched the first episode in real time last year) between last night and this morning. Considering I'm mid crash-course with the Doctor, I couldn't help wishing that David Tennant might show up at her door. Now THAT would be an interesting episode.

I just looked to see if there's a Third Season in the works...and found out Billie Piper was preggers for Season Two. No wonder they put her in some horrendous and shapeless frocks. That C-section scar is going to be covered up from now on!

No comments: