Friday, August 7, 2009

horrible!

no.126 Dr Horrble's Sing-A-Long Blog

Technically, I haven't posted this yet this year, although, I've seen it a few times, but never on my tv screen until today, so now it counts. NPH, Nathan Fillion (ahhhh) and Felicia Day made my really shitty day. You can't help but giggle at the simple pleasure of a musical commentary. I mean, even if it sucked, although it didn't, you have to wink at the pure impishness of accomplishing the feat. "Better than Neil", "Asian Like Me" are so cheeky. Yes, I am a "huge fucking nerd" who thinks Neil isn't alone or just a douche ;)

If you haven't seen this, run, fast. Free at Hulu, although, it's so cheap to purchase, its worth it for when you just have a bad day and need a Horrible laugh. Don't forget, like pie, the third layer is just like the first.

No comments: